One of the market’s most secure monitoring solutions
Available to both home and business owners, radio monitoring is one of the most difficult security solutions to compromise, making it ideal for clients who require enhanced protection for their property. Our dedicated radio network provides you with the highest level of secure monitoring, as it protects your property even in the event that your phone lines are maliciously disabled.
How it works
We have a strategically placed, nationwide, radio transmitter network that is linked to our Central Monitoring Centres. Alarm systems can be fitted with radio transmitters, this allows us to ensure that the system continues to transmit alarm activation signals in the event of your phone lines being cut, damaged or GSM unit blocked, no matter where they are.
The radio network is not reliant on landlines or mobile phone networks but offers an independent signalling to the landline, GSM or GPRS. It also has the capability to allow our Central Monitoring Station to remotely carry out a number of functions including arm and disarm alarms, as well as monitoring and controlling temperatures in freezers, chill rooms and air-conditioning units.
The benefits to you
- Proven deterrent in the fight against crime.
- Available to both home and business owners.
- Globally recognised as one of the most difficult security solutions to compromise.
- Perfect for clients who require enhanced protection for their property.
- Protects people and property.
- Protects business assets and prevents damages.
- Reduces the risk of loss and disruption to your business.
- Reduces loss of revenue.
- Prevents costly Human Resources issues.
- Reduces insurance claims.